View our current openings. We enjoy what we do, we make things happen. We exceed our client expectations and we work together. If you’d like to join our work culture, then get in touch.
The-Lowdown Agency is a full-service marketing agency that specialises in marketing for lifestyle & automotive brands.
We all started our careers at traditional agencies but soon realised that our ideas were best rolled out in a creatively-free environment. Fast forward to now, and we’re celebrating our 10th birthday.
Throughout our decade, we’ve been lucky enough to create some pretty cool campaigns and have been recognised as the preferred agency for many lifestyle brands.
About the role:
With our recent rapid growth, we’re looking for a PPC/SEM gun to join our team who has expertise and experience in delivering successful campaigns for an array of clients.
You will be the point of contact for all things PPC/SEM, working closely with our clients to achieve some amazing results.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about results with strong project management skills. You’ll be marketing across a diverse client portfolio to businesses of all sizes, from sole traders to multi-national organisations.
You might have experience working for an Agency, or you might come from outside of the industry, but you have a passion for and across the latest tactics in the world of PPC/SEM.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop, manage and optimise client PPC campaigns
- Work closely with the Marketing Team and clients for each campaign
- Effectively organise and manage your campaigns
- Represent The-Lowdown Agency as an expert in PPC/SEM marketing
- Client relationship management
- Produce reports
- Work closely with our Sales Team to develop proposals and strategies for new clients
- Help evolve, shape and improve the internal PPC/SEM processes and systems
Here’s what you’ll look like:
- You’ll have 3 – 5 years PPC/SEM experience with a proven record of successful campaigns
- You’ll have experience with Google Ads, Google Shopping & YouTube
- You’ll have experience with Facebook & Instagram Ads
- You’ll know your way around Facebook Business Manager and have experience with Pixel Audiences
- You’ll have experience with TikTok Ads
- You can analyse the market and environment to determine trends and opportunities
- You can forecast and report as well as develop PPC/SEM proposals and strategies
- You’ll present well and can confidently talk through PPC/SEM strategies and reporting
- Google AdWords & Analytics Certification is advantageous
- HubSpot automation experience is advantageous
- You’re passionate, ambitious and willing to make something your own
- You’ll have full Australian work rights and a valid drivers license
- We do like having a good laugh – there are some big personalities here but big in the best way possible.
- Continuous learning is woven into every role. Whether it’s in-house training or attending conferences, if it’s going to better you, we’re all for it.
- Your performance has little to do with where you work or what you wear to work. What’s important is getting the job done.
- We’re passionate and fun. Our culture promotes excellence and inclusiveness in everything we do.
To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com