View our current openings. We enjoy what we do, we make things happen. We exceed our client expectations and we work together. If you’d like to join our work culture, then get in touch.
The-Lowdown Agency is a full-service marketing agency that specialises in marketing for lifestyle & automotive brands.
We all started our careers at traditional agencies but soon realised that our ideas were best rolled out in a creatively-free environment. Fast forward to now, and we’re celebrating our 10th birthday.
Throughout our decade, we’ve been lucky enough to create some pretty cool campaigns and have been recognised as the preferred agency for many lifestyle brands.
About the role:
A newly created position. As our Sales Manager, you will represent the Agency in market and develop strong relationships to drive new client revenue and repeat client spend.
We’re looking for someone who is not intimidated by cold calling, who can think for themselves. You’ll be selling across a diverse product portfolio to businesses of all sizes, from sole traders to multi-national organisations.
You might have experience working for an Agency, or you might come from outside of the industry, but you have a passion for and across the latest tactics in the world of marketing.
In the short term, you’ll be leading the charge and evolving our sales processes, but in the future, there is the opportunity to lead a growing sales team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Identify & prospect new clients (including cold calling) to hit targets & KPIs
- Effectively organise and manage your pipeline
- Represent The-Lowdown Agency as an expert in marketing
- Maximise revenue opportunities by up-selling based on existing client needs
- Client relationship management
- Produce pitch & proposal documents
- Help evolve & shape the internal sales processes and systems
- Be able to use CRM systems to log and manage sales activity.
Here’s what you’ll look like:
- You’ll have 3 – 5 years sales experience with a proven record of revenue growth
- You can analyse the market and environment to determine new sales opportunities
- You can forecast and report and can build an effective sales pipeline
- You’re passionate, ambitious and willing to make something your own
- You’ll have strong written skills as you’ll be producing pitches & proposals
- You’ll present well and can confidently talk through marketing strategies and concepts
- You have CRM experience and knowledge of Active Campaign is advantageous
- You’ll have full Australian work rights and a valid drivers license
- Agency experience and marketing experience is also advantageous.
- We do like having a good laugh – there are some big personalities here but big in the best way possible.
- Continuous learning is woven into every role. Whether it’s in-house training or attending conferences, if it’s going to better you, we’re all for it.
- Your performance has little to do with where you work or what you wear to work. What’s important is getting the job done.
- We’re passionate and fun. Our culture promotes excellence and inclusiveness in everything we do.